It looks as though its been 10 years since I have posted last... Well the school year has finally come to an end... Meaning my crazy busy schedule has finally opened up. I actually have time to make a dentist appointment....and actually catch up my blog... Never thought this moment would come! After working 25 to 30 hours, being the president of my ballroom team, and taking full time classes....I realized I never had the time to really think this last semester!
Now that I am free from the semester... I have begin to get involved in what I call TOUGH LUCK! Getting jobs in Logan is what I call tough luck. Almost everyone I know up here is involved on the search for a job they can work this summer...but we have all started to realize something... there isn't enough jobs for all of us. Its become this big Logan competition. Too bad this is a college town.. it would have been easier...but...I don't think its particularly easy for anyone these days...
Anyway, That's all for now...
I hope my luck increases soon!
1 comment:
Chantel I know that it is hard. Just keep up your great work and know that I love you.
Post a Comment