November 8, 2009

Blogger Slacker!!!

In dedication to my Aunt Becky- I have decided to finally blog something! I think every time I have seen her lately- I get the "Blogger Slacker" Speech! :) I am just kidding Becky- but now I will have something new on my blog for you to look at! haha! I hope all is well with you!


Life is good here and very busy! I am dancing on the USU Ballroom team for my second year! It is very busy with all of the planning and all of the competitions and dances that we have to learn for it. I am excited this year, I have two partners and we are competing Rhythm and Smooth! It should be an adventure!

I am also working-at good ol' Subway! Being a sandwich artist is such hard work :P But in all honesty its not too bad- have to get money some way.

I am also working hard in my classes- hoping to get in the Elementary education Program Fall 2010. So hopefully, Ill get in the program. *Crosses Fingers* It really is such a hard program to get into.

Life has been really fun lately- and I am hoping things keep getting better!

-There you go Becky, just a little update- hopefully Ill get some pictures up here so show you more than I can tell you! :) maybe I will get better at this whole blogging thing...well see!

3 comments:

Shari Knudsen said...

All right Chantel. I was also beginning to wonder if you would ever blog again. It is nice to have you back in the blogging world.

Becky said...

Chantel you finally Blogged. Thank you, I loved the update. It is so fun to see what your up to. I would love to see you dance so let me know when you have a competiton close by. I will also cross my fingers that you get into your program. We miss seeing you at the family events. Hope to see you soon and keep blogging!!

Kozy said...

Awww, Telly! I loved hearing from you! It's great to know what's going on in your life. <3 you!