Sometimes I wish people could just make choices for me- that would be the easy way out! Except I know that I have to make those decisions! I can't make up my mind! Life has too many options! There are so many positives and negatives for each option- so what do you choose?
This summer I have the opportunity to go to Mexico and teach children to speak English, but do I go?
-Positives:
Cultural Experience
Possible Missionary experience
Meet new people
Try new things
Live with a host family-sounds fun to me!
Try teaching- my future career
-Negatives:
Expensive
No money when I get back
Won't be able to go to school first semester back...(unless I get enough money)
Possible danger
Miss different events (aka Becca's first child) :( Friends weddings...
The list is about even to me...There is many positives and Negatives.
I wish I just had the answer right now- I can't decide what is more important to me.
I have to make up my mind soon- I just wish this was easier. I wish I knew if I would have enough money- or if things would be safe where I go.
Anyway, That is all for now- I guess I just need to think this through.
2 comments:
Chantel, I wish I could make this decision for you but then I would be taking your agency away. I know you will do what is right for you. It is a very difficult choice. I love you what ever you choose if that helps any.
Love Mom
It looks like you have a very hard decision to make. Keep praying about both and hopefully one of them will feel right to you. You are at such a fun time in life, but with that comes lots of choices and decisions. Good Luck, I hope you get an answer soon.
Love ya!!
Aunt Becky
Post a Comment